Earlier this month we hosted a charity dinner at Eaton Manor in support of our local community.
On Friday, 2nd November, we were proud to host a Three Course Dinner with Speaker, in aid of Eaton Church, with £1420 being raised, including a donation of £100 to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital.
Guests enjoyed a glass of Prosecco on arrival, followed by three course sit down meal provided by OakApple Catering, and after dinner, Caroline Magnus, Owner of Stokesay Court spoke on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’.
The equipment we provided included large flat screen TVs with audio for the presentation, and there is a hearing loop fitted in the venue, which is also fully accessible with ramp access and accessible facilities.
Our banqueting room at Eaton Manor is the perfect venue for all kinds of events, from private dinners to yoga retreats.
On Friday, 2nd November we are hosting a charity dinner, with speaker, at Eaton Manor for the local PCC (Parochial Church Council).
The three course dinner is being held to raise fund for Eaton’s Church, St Edith’s, with a donation also being made to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital.
Ticket holders can enjoy a welcome drink of Prosecco on arrival, followed by a three course sit down meal provided by local caterers, Oak Apple Catering.
Following the dinner, speaker, Caroline Magnus, will talk on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’ including the achievements of the nurses, medics and women during and after the First World War.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for £32.50 per person
- Proceeds in aid of St Edith’s Church, Eaton, with a donation to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival, followed by three course sit down meal. Click here to view the menu
- After dinner speaker is Caroline Magnus on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’
We are over the moon that all of our properties have received Gold Awards following our recent VisitEngland assessment.
VisitEngland state that a Gold award is “given in recognition of exceptional quality within a property’s star rating, or for outperforming a star rating”.
Five Star Gold
- Three of our properties; The Manor House, Toad Hall and Garden Cottage have been awarded the highest accolade of a Five Star Gold grading, which is testament to the hard work from all of our team and the investment that we put into these properties.
Four Star Gold
NAS Mobility 1
- Three of our properties were also assessed for their accessibility and retain their Mobility 1 Rating. These properties are Toad Hall, Pendennis, and Curlew Cottage and the Mobility 1 rating reflects that these properties are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- The three properties offer features such as ground floor accommodation, and ground floor shower rooms.
For more details about any of our properties, and for specific mobility enquiries, please contact us.
To view our other awards and accreditations click here.
Taking time out, away from the office, is a sure way to be productive.
With a hectic schedule it’s all too easy to pop in to the board room at the office and rush through an agenda, but with the phone lines ringing just outside the door, or people coming in with messages, it’s bound to be counterproductive if you’re trying to thrash out an important strategy or set new targets.
Set time aside to get away from the office, give your team the chance to get a fresh perspective on the task in hand and spend quality time together as a team.
At Eaton Manor you can rest assured that by moving your meeting away from the office, or the hustle and bustle often found in busy hotels, your meeting will be truly private and inevitably productive.
With peace and tranquillity in abundance, you and your team really will have room to think!
Contact us today to see how we can help you hold a productive meeting.