At the end of April we welcomed a business group to Eaton Manor.
They stayed for 2 nights, staying in 4 of our properties, with single occupancy for all 20 guests.
During their stay they mixed business with some competitive enjoyment…
Day 1: The group tried their hand at Laser Clay Shooting, on our playing field, with some friendly rivalry to see who was the first to hit the target and who could hit the most targets etc.
After this they had a buffet lunch, provided by our caterers, followed by a formal meeting in our Toad Hall property.
In the evening the group organised a ‘Come Dine with Me’ style meal, using the self-catering kitchens in the property.
Day 2: The group enjoyed a cooked breakfast, provided by our caterers, then split into 2 groups and used The Manor House and Toad Hall for their meetings, utilising our projectors and screens, and a buffet lunch again.
During the afternoon they took to the outdoors again for a fun game of Rounders on our playing field.
In the evening they organised a BBQ using our equipment and doing the cooking themselves.
Day 3: A cooked breakfast to start, followed by a round up to the break.
Everyone then departed by midday.
We enjoy welcoming business groups to Eaton Manor for varying lengths of stay, from one night to full weeks, and can help organise a wide variety of activities whether they be for team building, fun or simply relaxation.
We find that participants love staying at Eaton Manor away from the daily grind of the office, where they can get to know work colleagues better, relax in the beautiful countryside surroundings and really have ‘room to think’.
Earlier this month we hosted a charity dinner at Eaton Manor in support of our local community.
On Friday, 2nd November, we were proud to host a Three Course Dinner with Speaker, in aid of Eaton Church, with £1420 being raised, including a donation of £100 to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital.
Guests enjoyed a glass of Prosecco on arrival, followed by three course sit down meal provided by OakApple Catering, and after dinner, Caroline Magnus, Owner of Stokesay Court spoke on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’.
The equipment we provided included large flat screen TVs with audio for the presentation, and there is a hearing loop fitted in the venue, which is also fully accessible with ramp access and accessible facilities.
Our banqueting room at Eaton Manor is the perfect venue for all kinds of events, from private dinners to yoga retreats.
On Friday, 2nd November we are hosting a charity dinner, with speaker, at Eaton Manor for the local PCC (Parochial Church Council).
The three course dinner is being held to raise fund for Eaton’s Church, St Edith’s, with a donation also being made to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital.
Ticket holders can enjoy a welcome drink of Prosecco on arrival, followed by a three course sit down meal provided by local caterers, Oak Apple Catering.
Following the dinner, speaker, Caroline Magnus, will talk on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’ including the achievements of the nurses, medics and women during and after the First World War.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for £32.50 per person
- Proceeds in aid of St Edith’s Church, Eaton, with a donation to Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival, followed by three course sit down meal. Click here to view the menu
- After dinner speaker is Caroline Magnus on ‘The Role of Stokesay Court in the First World War’
We are over the moon that all of our properties have received Gold Awards following our recent VisitEngland assessment.
VisitEngland state that a Gold award is “given in recognition of exceptional quality within a property’s star rating, or for outperforming a star rating”.
Five Star Gold
- Three of our properties; The Manor House, Toad Hall and Garden Cottage have been awarded the highest accolade of a Five Star Gold grading, which is testament to the hard work from all of our team and the investment that we put into these properties.
Four Star Gold
NAS Mobility 1
- Three of our properties were also assessed for their accessibility and retain their Mobility 1 Rating. These properties are Toad Hall, Pendennis, and Curlew Cottage and the Mobility 1 rating reflects that these properties are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- The three properties offer features such as ground floor accommodation, and ground floor shower rooms.
For more details about any of our properties, and for specific mobility enquiries, please contact us.
To view our other awards and accreditations click here.