First class accommodation; stunning, peaceful surroundings
Eaton Manor Country Estate is nestled in a private valley, at the end of a country lane, and is set within 500 acres of stunning Shropshire countryside.
Our guest accommodation is divided up within our collection of 4 and 5 star gold properties on the estate, all within close walking distance of each other, as well as the on-site facilities and meeting facilities.
Learn more about our accommodation:
We have en-suite accommodation for up to 34 guests on our main site, Eaton Manor Group:
- Single Occupancy En-suite = 19 guests
- or Twin Occupancy En-suite = 34 guests
- This is divided between The Manor House, Toad Hall, Curlew Cottage and Garden Cottage
- In a variety of twin and single occupancy bedrooms
- These 4 properties are all situated within 50 metres of each other
We have accommodation for up to 46 guests in total on the entire estate, Eaton Manor Estate:
- Single Occupancy = 27 guests
- or Twin Occupancy = 46 guests
- This is divided between The Manor House, Toad Hall, Curlew Cottage and Garden Cottage, as above
- And Pendennis and 2x Estate Apartments just a short (5 minute) walk up the country lane
The properties are set up to be self catered (although full catering options are available) and are all very individual in character, sleeping different numbers of guests. In them we have provided just about everything you might need during your stay, including well equipped kitchens. A number of them are also suitable for those with reduced mobility.
Situated near to the market town of Church Stretton (4 miles away), you will have access to all you may need from the local supermarket, as well as being close to beautiful walking trails in the Shropshire Hills.
For more information on our meeting accommodation Shropshire, Contact Us