- First class accommodation to indulge your corporate clients
- Large indoor and outdoor spaces to utilise for exercise or relaxation
- Stunning countryside views to relieve stress and stimulate the body and soul
- … Eaton Manor has it all
Why is Eaton Manor Perfect for Retreats?
Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a corporate strategy retreat, or you have clients wanting a personal development retreat for their team, you’ll find all you need at Eaton Manor, a truly unique hideaway set in 500 acres of beautiful rolling countryside, with 4 & 5 Star accommodation and a wealth of on-site amenities to everyone feel at home and relaxed during their stay.
Shropshire itself is a hidden gem in the heart of England with stunning scenery and delightful market towns.
Eaton Manor is situated 4 miles from the small town of Church Stretton, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with views towards the Long Mynd, part of the magnificent Shropshire Hills, as well as the dramatic Wenlock Edge.
What Can Eaton Manor Offer for Business Retreats?
- 17 en-suite bedrooms, set across 3 houses all within 50 metres of each other
- These can be arranged as twin beds or single occupancy
- Plus Garden Cottage, with 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Ideal for business or corporate retreat leaders
- Large, private gardens with each property
- Well equipped self catering kitchens in each property
- Alternatively, bring your own caterers or use our recommended suppliers
- Large banqueting room for dinners or indoor activities/relaxation
- Enormous playing field for outdoor activities/relaxation
- Huge indoor space at ambient temperature
- Ideal for activities undercover should the weather be temperamental
- Private walks around our 500 acre estate
- Games hall for some fun down-time