We have lots of options for holding large events at Eaton Manor.
(Click on the images below to enlarge)
- An enormous indoor space (at ambient temperature).
- 900 square metres in size, with a vehicle access door.
- It can house just about any event at Eaton Manor.
- Vast playing field, situated right next to the Archery Range.
- 1 acre (4000 square metres) in size.
- Has played host to an ‘It’s a Knock Out’ inflatable challenge, amongst lots of other events.
- The croquet lawn is situated at the heart of the estate.
- It is 288 square metres in size and has a large gravelled area adjacent.
- It is a perfect setting for an alfresco drinks reception.
- Each property at Eaton Manor boasts its own large, private garden.
- Ideal for alfreso drinks receptions or dining.
- Toad Hall, Curlew Cottage and Garden Cottage gardens – particularly suitable for drinks.
- As part of the estate, there is 7 acres of woodland.
- This can be used for various activities.
- From team building activities to wildlife spotting and relaxing post-meeting walks.
To view images of our event facilities click here.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please Note: All of the above spaces are only available by prior arrangement and must be booked in advance to ensure availability.