We provide a wide range of complimentary facilities on-site allowing everyone to relax during their leisure time.
Together with the Snooker & Games Hall, the following facilities are available at Eaton Manor:
- Our plunge pool is available in the warmer months (open April to October).
- Size: 7m long x 4m wide x 1.2m deep.
- It is covered, heated and has its own changing room.
- As this is a shared pool on the estate we offer the ability to book slots during your stay in order to have sole occupancy.
- Our vast outdoor playing field is situated close to the meeting facilities.
- It is the perfect place for some friendly sporting rivalry – perhaps a football kick-about or touch rugby – or some adventurous team games.
- Alternatively, if you’re after a tranquil setting for a break from the meeting room, you could relax on one of the benches and take in the stunning scenery.
Indoor Badminton Court
- Our indoor badminton court is a great way to burn off some energy.
- Racquets & shuttlecocks are provided.
- The court is situated in our indoor archery range and, when it’s not being used for archery, it is available to use.
- Croquet is a perfect way to relax after a busy meeting.
- It is situated at the heart of the estate with a set of hoops, mallets and balls provided.
- If you click here you’ll find the rules of Garden Croquet (as provided by The Croquet Association) so you can be sure everyone’s playing fair.
All on-site amenities are subject to availability and Eaton Manor reserves the right to close any of them if necessary without prior notice.