The 500 acre estate in which Eaton Manor is situated, and the surrounding countryside, is perfect to explore on foot, whether you’re a walker or a runner, or by bike.
As all three are such popular pursuits with guests staying here, we have provided some facilities, services and useful information to help.
Full details are provided once you arrive at Eaton Manor, but here’s a list of what’s available:
- Boot / bike wash – outdoor wash area for washing down footwear, bikes and outdoor clothing
- Communal drying room – where you can leave wet outdoor clothing and footwear to dry
- Lockable cycle store – with racks where you can leave your bikes locked up when not in use
- First aid kit – located under the kitchen sink in each property
- Emergency cycle & puncture repair kit – located in the cycle store for your convenience
- Maps – provided in each property for use during your stay
- Ordnance Survey maps of the area
- Laminated maps showing self-guided walks/runs on and around our 500 acre estate
- Emergency information – a list is provided of important local emergency telephone numbers
Walking / Running
Guided walks around the estate are available on request.
For more information on walking in the area visit:
Cycling is a popular pursuit in Shropshire and, whether you’re after some gentle cycling around country lanes or some more energetic mountain biking in the hills, it’s all possible from Eaton Manor.
Local Cycle Hire & Cycle Repair Shops
The Longmynd is a great area for mountain biking and there are a couple of specialist bike shops in the Church Stretton area who have everything you might need during your stay, including bike hire.
- Contact us for more information.
For more information on cycling in the area visit: