Discover Shropshire, the forgotten land.
Shropshire is overflowing with unspoilt, breathtaking countryside and beautiful historic towns and Eaton Manor is a great base from which to explore this fabulous county.
For details of how to find Eaton Manor Country Estate please click here.
Our Local Towns
- Church Stretton
- The nearest small town to Eaton (4 miles away) and has all the essentials you might need such as a small supermarket, newsagent, post office, pubs and cafes.
- It is also the local hub for walkers wanting to explore the Shropshire Hills.
- Visit www.churchstretton.co.uk for more information.
- A larger town (12 miles away) with a spectacular Castle.
- Renowned for its quality eateries and local produce.
- Visit www.ludlow.org.uk for more information.
- Shropshire’s main town (17 miles away) and is a fine example of a medieval market town.
- It is also the birthplace of Charles Darwin.
- Visit www.visitshrewsbury.com for more information.
Eating & Drinking
- There are lots of great places to eat and drink in the area.
- Contact us and we can give you some ideas.
To view images of some of what Shropshire has to offer click here.
If you would like any further information on what to do in Shropshire, other useful websites to visit are: