Additional Group Accommodation
Meetings: 10 Board Room Style
Dines: Up to 14
Sleeps: 5 for Single Occupancy
Or: 8 for Twin Occupancy
5 bedrooms; 4 bathrooms (2 are en-suite)
Suitable for reduced mobility
Set back off a quiet country lane, Pendennis offers the best of both worlds: the convenience of modern facilities with the timeless appeal of a breathtaking location and views.
The house is impeccably maintained, with bright and spacious living areas and a wonderfully tranquil atmosphere, with spectacular views from every room over South Shropshire – enjoy a meal in the dining room, or relax outside in the near acre of beautiful grounds. The shared plunge pool is next to the garden
The dining room has a large table which can seat:
- Up to 10 for meetings (board room style)
- Up to 14 for dining
There are six bedrooms which can sleep:
- 5 for Single Occupancy
- Or: 8 for Twin Occupancy
There are two 6ft four-poster, en-suite bedrooms which are suitable for single occupancy, as well as another single occupancy room and two twin occupancy bedrooms. There are four bathrooms, 2 of which are the en-suites.
- Pendennis is graded by the National Accessible Scheme as Mobility 1, suitable for reduced mobility.
Pendennis, Eaton Manor, Eaton-under-Heywood, Church Stretton, Shropshire, SY6 7DH.
Click here for location details.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Pendennis – Property Features
The Bedrooms (x5)
Pendennis has five bright and airy ground floor bedrooms, all individually decorated.
The luxurious Rectory and Star Coppice bedrooms each feature 6ft four-poster beds and en-suite shower rooms.
The Darby Bedroom is best for single occupancy, whilst the Lilywood and Whitefields bedrooms are for twin occupancy.
All bedrooms have a hairdryer. All bedrooms have a TV equipped with Freeview.
The Bathrooms (x4)
Pendennis has four bathrooms.
The main bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, toilet and sink. There is also a separate shower and toilet in the property. Both the Star Coppice and Rectory suites have en-suite shower rooms.
The Reception Rooms
As well as offering luxurious bedrooms, Pendennis has plenty of living space to enjoy.
The bright Kitchen / Dining Room is the heart of the house, perfect for a large meal as it features a fully equipped kitchen and a huge table seating 14 people with beautiful views down the valley.
Pendennis’ main sitting room is the large Conservatory, with spectacular valley views and French windows leading to the patio and garden, perfect for balmy summer evenings. When the weather is not so inviting, the conservatory’s under-floor heating ensures it is a warm and inviting place to sit and relax.
Set on its own, surrounded by an acre of enclosed gardens, Pendennis has stunning views.
- On the patio is a barbeque (please bring your own charcoal) and garden furniture, perfect for al fresco dining.
- There is a very large, shared, on-site games room on the estate and a huge playing field, both of which are just a 5 minute walk from Pendennis.
- The plunge pool (open April to October) can be found a the end of the garden. It is shared by guests of all our properties. It is 7m x 4m in size and is covered and heated, with a changing room next to it.
- Parking is ample at Pendennis with plenty of safe, off-road parking – enough for up to 8 cars on the private driveway.
Please Note: Complimentary wi-fi is available in each property, as well as in the billiards & games room and banqueting room.