At Eaton Manor we have a fantastic indoor archery range and links with professional archery coaches, which together provides a perfect group activity.
Why not get your group to try something different with our ‘have-a-go’ archery sessions.
- These sessions are conducted by a professional coach.
- Normally for 2 hours.
- With all the equipment provided.
- A great group / team building activity.
- Some friendly competitive rivalry can be added in if wanted.
Contact us for further details and to book.
Our archery range is Olympic-sized, being 70 metres in length, the Olympic shooting distance.
It has been developed through working closely with the British Commonwealth team leaders and the English Archery Federation to ensure that we provide archers with top class facilities. We are delighted that both the GB Commonwealth and Olympic squads have trained here at Eaton Manor.
Located in the heart of beautiful Shropshire, our on-site self-catering accommodation, allied with excellent catering options, permits us to offer a complete package, allowing archers to concentrate all their time on archery practice and training.
Contact us to check the availability of the archery range for your archery group.
Archery Facilities at a Glance
- Indoor archery 70-metre long range, Olympic length
- Excellent level of lighting in the range, commissioned following consultations with members of Archery GB and lighting specialists.
- Equipped with Atlas modular foam bosses with full-width backstop netting.
- Infra-red heaters at the carpeted shooting line.
- Viewing gallery above the shooting line, which allows archers to be videoed from above the shooting line.
- On-site self-catering accommodation available
- Catering available, booked in advance of your stay
- Accessible facilities
- Parking is available next to the indoor archery range, and there is easy access to the range for disabled archers.
- Hire of the range is only available to those with GNAS membership.